Oh, finally a good full parish on Sunday morning! It will be for the transition from the shadows of the entrance to the brightness of you has a new look but you feel the holiday in full. Take place among some ladies for whom I serve as a companion to his nephew Sunday service and before I begin the celebration I look around and I am struck by the complexity of the internal space, articulated with the proper tools of architecture: the solid mass, the balance of support thin, light, ... I am convinced that, far beyond what I could find near the exit Metro something really nice I've already found. Later, with the clinical eye will review this wonderful space. Very little goes a bit since my plaything 'by observing the classroom and began the celebration. They come in a procession accompanied by the choir that I see at the bottom, sheltered on the right, the priest, two deacons, altar boys and a troop of six children, some with red hair, those kinky and dark, some with almond eyes, etc.. with the candles in hand. My classmate while "How many children today, eh?" "Ah, is a good sign." The liturgy is bright, participated. The children, who are to make their first confession, read some posts at the foot of the chancel floor in which recall some of their shortcomings and gradually extinguish the candles, then went to the chapel where working together will read the readings and went to confession. Then returned the gifts, after the priest gently and kindly in his homily resume the theme of conversion and reconciliation. Rekindle the lights, dropping them at the foot of the altar around which sat on the ground will shake. And when, during the deacons will distribute Communion the consecrated bread, the celebrant at the altar will be paying attention is given to the children divided into two groups, even small, do not participate in the eucharistic table. A few celebrations I have appeared in recent months so alive and meaningful. Among the final warning the pastor also recalled that in the afternoon you can join a guided tour of the church organized by the Polytechnic and it almost surprises me and I certify its value, so to speak. From another point of view, I lit on the preciousness of the day: I leave the house taking a vague direction, and I let myself be guided by the desire to Milan to see a more modest and humble, I happen to have a beautiful contemporary church, just in a week when I'm an architect reflecting on the theme of sacred space, live a joyful Mass and I am also organized the visit. What else? After the celebration be a bit 'to my desk and then pinning a few lines that I wanted to Her (the test to see if there are successful and know if you liked this reading). In back of the church greeted the pastor and deacons and the faithful in the end I myself stepping stone and go out. Having not yet finished pinning everything I sit on a wall of the parish complex and continuous with the sun mitigated the cold of the day.
Meanwhile, I seem to be in the country ... groups of people who huddle, guys like these, the old man with the dog that passes and stops close to the children, supervised by their mothers so that they can caress the animal ... ...
Then the shouting and clear but do not believe it cries ... syncopated, net calls and the sound of trampled earth. A few yards away, on Via Catone, between the blind wall of a house and the rectory the inevitable game of soccer. In the Maghreb
field all-star (and under the supervision of a qualified referee!)
The integration is now a done deal.
PS The church is the church of San Giovanni e Paolo Pollini and the arch.Figini
0 comments:
Post a Comment