Sunday, November 23, 2008

How Long Can Travellers Stay In One Place

Walk along Viale Jenner_parte1

Milan. Sunday. I wake up in the cold. Dark stripe in the house from the lights that filter through the slats of blinds. Slowly and quietly, for people sleep outside of a library-partition, hurry up the practices of the sunrise and go out for a morning tour.
's time to expand the knowledge of the city over the route from home to work and the Cathedral. I do not want the usual routes. I take the newspaper and go on the subway, and after a stroke with the red line, the Duomo, take the yellow and runs through until the end, until Maciachini. A few words heard in the office a few weeks ago about the presence some architecturally interesting new building already was enough to decide the destination.
exit of the subway does not see anything significant, and perhaps walk a few steps in the distance, as I guess some coverage that could be worthy. In the fast patrol the square to read but also the name Maciachini Viale Edoardo Jenner: the famous Viale ever to hit the headlines for the Islamic cultural center that is housed there and for, now transferred, community prayers on Friday. It is no coincidence that on that day in La Repubblica, Milan section, there is a page dedicated to the theme. I have not escaped either, as they arrive in meters Article Ilvio of Diamonds "How factory insecurity" that sought to orient the eye of the reader on the relationship between media-perception of crime and safety issues for which I refer also to the service- jewel of Faith .
Viale Jenner is broad, tree-lined, light filters, the bars are open, ... why not take it?
The bar was actually one of my small concern. I still have breakfast. By nell'Alex and Franz and coffee with a croissant. In the event that for a moment I forgot where I was walking in the city, the bar follow the commentary of the match victory for Inter, the postponement of night before with Juventus that saw share with keen interest the bartender, who actually would have preferred a draw by AC Milan. Such is the interest that I have to pay to get myself noticed. On the other hand, how can you not stop to reconsider the finalization of the mistakes that Ibrahimovic is the sacramentùn and the fat has a number ...
continue on Viale Jenner Islamic cultural centers with a view to nothing but what you find not expected. Middle-aged ladies with Awake! in hand. I have to pick up the pace. Go ahead and, when crossing a side street, around the eyes right and fifty yards I see a brick building not very high but solid. I am curious, maybe it can be a church, and since I did not want to go home until you have participated in the Mass I approach. I begin to fear the worst. And if it was a "Kingdom Hall"? Within a few minutes I would find it flooded with pamphlets and Watchtowers . In a little shabby, and even grab the phone and convinced me to get closer to your ear so you have an excuse ready to tell me busy. I just believe it and I'm ashamed to simulate a real call. Who knows, maybe they are the same even so credible. I am one of those who listen without interrupting. It may be, no? At the end proves to be a true church, fascinating nell'involucro blind red brick exterior that describe a complex interplay of volumes. Through a narthex in the shade in the classroom within the liturgy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment