Friday, October 3, 2008

Southpark Stream Illegal

Backpacker

Last Tuesday I am left to accompany the train journey to the North (Milan), a book that brings the story a journey in another direction (west-east): No one will know . Journey on foot to the Argentario Conero. By Enrico Brizzi .

The choice of reading was not just random. I saw that book on the shelves of a bookstore a few years ago and I am curious. At the edge of dreaming about next summer I am reminded of the undertaking in that book is about (the crossing coast-to-coast Italy from the Tyrrhenian to the Adriatic) as the next address. If you do not (more or less) now, when?

confess that a count of days needed and the actual preparation of my company to scout backpack and tent shoulder is making me evaluate trails-test lower. Brizzi and his traveling companions actually took three weeks to complete the route. More or less a week to the region being covered (Tuscany, Umbria, Marche).

It means that here you will get a thought: what route? How long? With whom? With what spirit? etc..

On the Internet there is a blog that communicates the company's rivals in Brizzi. Still have not read (before I finish the original report of the first) but I have some photos last.

Here is the link all I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment