1 Tg and information
television, and among the media is the most pervasive, it is called usually enough, and sometimes with ideological rejection. I confess that much essermene seconded by seven or eight years now and have rediscovered the old "radio."
What little television that I would for the most part coincides with the news.
Unlike print media, that its greater freedom of selection of information, the news should be followed as they have been prepared through a patient listening and linear news in the lineup. I'm not the only one to notice and certainly, I think in a bad bear, the slew of reports that black substance often give the half-hour drive. It 's true that perhaps a large part of the audience likes to know the gruesome murders and loves to follow the life of Anna Maria Franzoni (and bears witness to the fact that even in the free newspapers distributed printed in large cities to receive and distribute advertising and to have therefore very much public information pages on news of this lever), but ... But what is the use and function information through a half now and capable of overpowering influence choices and moods? Putting aside conspiracy
reading I often wonder, and I say to cast "No", we are interested to know the dynamics of several rapes in the day? We are interested to know in detail how her lover was killed?
Starting from the consideration that the cases brought to the headlines derived from a careful selection among those who could capture the viewer's attention to emotional transport, from these we have a conditioned perception of reality in which we live. If "is in fashion" rattle off all cases of wife-murder, then wherever the perception of bleak despair in family relations is spreading. If we list all the harassment and sexual violence for a week, and remember that even during periods of silence are many cases, then terror is spreading.
Now, it makes sense to populate the National Communication with this? We used to consider existing and urgent only what is spoken, and far, and this often coincides with amplification and a magnification to the larger scale of the chatter from the country. I'm not writing with some refinement and sufficient attention to the distinctions necessary but if a local community or national communication, in fact, does play an uplifting is not the wealth of news Black is a good starting point. Mind you, I hope for a removal of what, to speak simply, is wrong to push through the idea that all is well and everything is bright, but, putting aside the sensational murder of Cogne and the death of a student in Perugia, with respect even of those who live the drama, you can compare a bit 'more about the struggle of the state against the criminal organizations on the situation of the territory and political participation in the transformation of the same, the state of education (outside of voting duct) on environmental policies, to show and open a shared rather than models to show the breakdown for the sake of it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment