And immediately all the peppers to say Noooooo no.
But I say to you Oh yes the peppers.
Your word against mine. Try
short.
And if you do not find deals anglerfish or monkfish (because remember that the theoretical basis of this blog is that you cook just the stuff that is on offer because we are poor but do not want to fuck your palate with food horrible) remember that this nice and easy recipe you can make even the most mistrattate replacing it with (as well as actually caught in various places, and any and then frozen and then thawed and then who knows) shrimp.
What two people in the dug out there with 3 hg. It is not really the same thing the same, God forbid. But the cool thing for monkfish or anglerfish is that which has the meat is sweet and the texture if you throw enough crustaceans that evil can also replace with shrimp. Maybe here, do not buy those pre-cooked because it is all colored sad to see them take the gray that they suck, but when the cook all the shrimp turn orange as scrausi. And they are certainly more good.
Now I wanted to write a decent introduction to this recipe hat and make sure that this blog stands a foot than any other culinary blog tonight but unfortunately I testify on mediocrity but unfortunately the web if there tends to be careful coarse and you get to write all the stuff they write and then prick through the Google Adsense account and you refuse you can not even hope that in 10 years you can put away 15 € to click on ads.
But I'd switch to something less sad.
As always, unfortunately, the photos are crap otherwise I was a photographer for the idiot that mica is the songwriter and the homemade recipes blogger who throws around. And we
:
Ingredients (for 2 people) :
- 300 g monkfish (or alternatively, as I said prawns / shrimps)
- 1 small yellow pepper (yellow because I like the yellow in this dish, small I could not tell you how much weight because it is all the stuff I buy)
- the usual 6-7 anchovies if you do not find those pussies in salt from 90 cents to settle for what the powder box.
- wine (or care! Maybe a splash of beer !)
- Pasta long, that I said the spaghetti, but on my own thing here is that you can take quite a while you want. Troccoli. Bigoli. What you want. Here, perhaps avoid the pasta. The pasta with red sauces are good only beautiful filled with filthy fat drip on you when you also penetrates the body.
And so:
Dissolve the inevitable (but avoidable, depending on taste) hot pepper oil with anchovies. Heat oil. NB I'm not using garlic NEVER. Why do things that are good for the body there is fashion should be avoided, like the fashion of the cock Genoese pesto without garlic. Then one adapts with the times. Why live in Milan since I have to follow trends. Ah, fashion. But enough about epidemics.
hot oil, throw in the pepper cut into strips. Dry them on medium heat until it gives up and becomes very soft. Increase heat and throw splash of wine or beer (blonde, light lager, nothing weird experiments unless you really try and preferences motivated by years of experience). You're used to brodaglietta creamy inside which threw in the anglerfish or monkfish (or shrimp if you have a periodaccio patched ass like it happened to me too).
Cook, always check the everything is not too dry. That white sauces have always needed to be a minimum sbrodosi.
throw in the noodles, troccoli, bigoli, linguine, or what the hell you have.
Want to scratch a little pepper on it? Someone on pasta in white ago.
Neapolitans such a mess we like pepper on pasta with fish in white. Fate vobis.
If you want to make idiot like me was not for the sprig of parsley, then so much as given the pot to the guy / chick in, you'll see who takes it and takes away from the plate immediately to focus on the essence of the matter.
That is very good.
few ingredients as usual. Cooking
slightly longer than that because you have to surrender a little pepper.
But in the end it's worth it.
I would say that as always wanted to write a great piece of Artusi and literature as he did but unfortunately it went a little of everything in remengo because I have no time even to read and do at least some revision as I do with my records that I finish them all in fagottoni and I would say this is the only teaching that people should not take away from this blog.
But the recipes do them.
Matching absolutely Muller Thurgau (who are now also at 4 €, and be satisfied), a record of any Donovan said of the period Wear your love like heaven.
0 comments:
Post a Comment