NO NEWS, GOOD NEWS
No news good news, the adage goes. A detachment typically British, but not inappropriate to the period of lethargy which is living, even in sleep, the team Burchiella, like, I think, all the CSI bandwagon. The plug, except for a football, is far removed from December, it is almost time to turn the engine, fix the ailments, put her legs over his shoulder and correrre. Running in all directions: to run away from the year old, running away from those who run chase, racing to dispose of the ballast sweet Christmas, running towards a lens that maybe so far was too far away to give the decisive stimulus. Now is there: in ten games away, you remember those games that beautiful knockout? They are there! After having lived there may be a little 'relaxation, myself I realize I have invented all those beautiful tales in the articles, I must say deliberately, I'd rather keep them for a possible "then". Do not make me bad jokes. Now it's up to us, people run, run! AC
0 comments:
Post a Comment